PC10HD

18203115
58400
164
26.12.2020
GB

Welcome to my channel, guys! I hope you will have a good time here! - Deus não nos abandona, nada é impossível! 🙌 - Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% fé ♥

Видео канала
00:08:21
BEST Barcelona Games under Xavi.

BEST Barcelona Games under Xavi.

PC10HD
93 Просм.
04.12.2022
00:08:03
Gavi is Overrated ? Ok,watch this!

Gavi is Overrated ? Ok,watch this!

PC10HD
37052 Просм.
24.11.2022
00:08:07
These Barcelona Skills are CRAZY

These Barcelona Skills are CRAZY

PC10HD
74519 Просм.
13.11.2022
00:08:24
Raphinha is so important for Xavi's system.

Raphinha is so important for Xavi's system.

PC10HD
159755 Просм.
09.11.2022
00:05:02
Pedri - This is Why He Has 0 Assists.

Pedri - This is Why He Has 0 Assists.

PC10HD
33946 Просм.
06.11.2022
00:08:09
Lewandowski is better than Benzema.

Lewandowski is better than Benzema.

PC10HD
111439 Просм.
30.10.2022
00:09:05
Dembele is on Ballon d'Or Level.

Dembele is on Ballon d'Or Level.

PC10HD
279894 Просм.
24.10.2022
00:08:43
De Jong, Pedri & Gavi - The Perfect Midfield.

De Jong, Pedri & Gavi - The Perfect Midfield.

PC10HD
351495 Просм.
21.10.2022
00:07:20
Frenkie De Jong should start every game.

Frenkie De Jong should start every game.

PC10HD
80213 Просм.
14.10.2022
00:09:01
Pedri is just ON Fire.

Pedri is just ON Fire.

PC10HD
84658 Просм.
10.10.2022
00:06:25
Lewandowski is the BEST player in the league.

Lewandowski is the BEST player in the league.

PC10HD
166972 Просм.
02.10.2022
00:09:05
Barcelona is playing beautiful football.

Barcelona is playing beautiful football.

PC10HD
296406 Просм.
23.09.2022
00:06:01
Alejandro Balde is ON Fire under Xavi.

Alejandro Balde is ON Fire under Xavi.

PC10HD
363265 Просм.
18.09.2022
00:08:03
Dembele is as good as prime Neymar.

Dembele is as good as prime Neymar.

PC10HD
257434 Просм.
11.09.2022
00:04:01
Robert Lewandowski can't stop scoring under Xavi.

Robert Lewandowski can't stop scoring under Xavi.

PC10HD
106317 Просм.
08.09.2022
00:08:23
Raphinha is UNBELIEVABLE under Xavi.

Raphinha is UNBELIEVABLE under Xavi.

PC10HD
143887 Просм.
04.09.2022
00:08:08
Hector Bellerin - This is Why Xavi Loves Him.

Hector Bellerin - This is Why Xavi Loves Him.

PC10HD
373459 Просм.
01.09.2022
00:05:12
Robert Lewandowski is ON Fire under Xavi.

Robert Lewandowski is ON Fire under Xavi.

PC10HD
318232 Просм.
29.08.2022
Назад
Что ищут прямо сейчас на
Varamanjalaadiya colorear mariposas まえす dara nova pesma スンユン Openbox lluvia dormir Zolfaghar gokhru Granny's House 猫の鳴き声 на гения самоусовершенствование OWL������ компьютерная графика Рэп говно anh ba phải vlogs моменты lunch in haarlem Нан