Quick #Deadpool explainer video that tackles… 1) Timeline questions 2) Logan canon 3) MCU FAQ 4) Whether we can do this all day or not
Thankfully there are captions on the video! I can't wait to see it! :)
Not the jitterbug!?!?!?!!!!! Yyyyyaaaaaaaasssss!
Please please please done make me have to watch all the overproduction marvel trash since end game to understand the comedy in all the movie
Id like to see some raynolds humor in a context that’s gritty and heavy and something ‘hangs in the balance’ like how he did it in blade interrogation scenes. That contrast makes those jokes better. And some real serious acting like only jackman can do. Promising. Hope they can make it work!
Ha, two assholes doing a deadpool joke in ‘real life’…. Seems promising :p
jokes on you i know how to lip read.
I’m not even mad 😂😂😂
Hugh Jackman must be kratos in god of war adaptation.
Ooohoho im so gonna watch this in the cinema instead of illegally downloading this movie
This movie is going to break box office records! I just hope Marvel and Kevin Feige don't interfere and screw sh*t up!!
Both have rings in same finger why???
Love your humor ❤️❤️❤️
Deadpool 4 needs to have the Muppets breaking the 4th wall with him. He should get into a fight with miss piggy... and lose lol. He could bond with gonzo being "A Whatever"
The two sexiest men on the planet in the same room🎉
Deadpool 3 não 😠😡👎
Deadpool 3 não no 🚫❌🙅🏻♂️🔒👎😯 🚮🚫 não 😠👎
I hope to keep hugh's Wolverine alive for MCU and continue to play Wolverine for more movies
I doubt any of this will have an effect, but you never know till you try:
1. the framing device is that Colossus has been kidnapped. This provides connective tissue between Wolverine (whom considers Colossus his little brother and friend) and Deadpool (whom considers Colossus one of the few genuinely good people in the world and a friend) to do something.
2. Whom kidnaps him is Magik because she's trying to get her family back together, but is such a social cripple that it involves demons. This is mainly used so that Deadpool can use this as an epic arguement and fight against the Lockhead sock puppet. There is a non 0 percent chance that Deadpool loses.
3. Sir Pat and Sir Ian reprise their roles as Professor X and Magneto, but aren't involved in the plot. They are consistantly shown playing chess in the background in wierder and wierder places and essentially acting as Waldorf and Stettler heckling heroes and villains alike. At least once they are replaced by James and Michael whom act like nothing has happened.
4. Vanessa Carlysle shows up at the beginning, but if she isn't going to play a prominant role, keep it simple. Have Deadpool politely say something like "I'm going to go save Colossus, don't wait up." and leave it at that. If she is involved in the plot, have her be copy cat finally and shadow her husband as random people (cameos) until she pulls his bacon out of the fire ensuring she doesn't get fridged.
5. Cables a tough one. He's probably mad at Deadpool for smucking time and space from the end of the 2nd movie and says "damn it wade" a lot He could be the anti-villain chasing Deadpool and Wolvie through time and space, but unsure how that would play out.
6. Domino's back and it's revealed she's been dating Colossus between movies, but even her luck isn't enough to keep him out of trouble (she went on a grocery run and then Colossus got kidnapped), she joined up with Cable because she's sure as hell not going to be side lined for the third act.
7. Make Limbo (the demonic dimension) a legally distinct version of the Jim Henson movie Labryinth. It reduces the "CGI wallpaper feel" of the realm and gives both Deadpool and Wolverine a chance to fight in a hallway against puppets. You also got a place where you can get a Muppet cameo or two as well as a chance to take either Jean Grey to cameo as "the Goblin Queen." :D
8. When in doubt steal from the Inferno story arc in the comics.
Hope this helps.