Compilation of every scene in spiderman friend or foe 2007 game marvel pc version xbox 360 ps3 ps2 psp sandman green goblin venom blade iron fist black cat mysterio lizard nick fury doc ock peter Time: 0:00 Introduction 2:00 Nick Fury (Shield Base) 5:50 Tokyo Japan 7:30 Black Cat (Felicia Hardy) 8:05 Doc Ock (Otto Octavious) 9:00 Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) 9:55 Tangaroa Island 11:45 Scorpion 12:35 Iron Fist 13:05 Rhino 14:05 Cairo Egypt 15:30 Lizard (Dr. Connors) 16:00 Sandman (Flint Marko) 16:45 Stokerstov Transylvania 18:15 Blade 18:45 Venom 19:50 Alberna Nepal 20:50 Black Suit (Symbiote) 21:50 Mysterio 22:35 Ending Thumbnail Art: 🤍🤍artstation.com/olivierc #Spider-Man #Marvel #Venom #Villains #FriendOrFoe No Commentary Gameplay by Geração Power Up (2021)
This game has a much better story than nhw, besides nhw is shit, only Tobey scenes are good, the rest is pure trash.
X4x7dn0MVjg&t=1m54s 1:54 it’s weird Tobey would go on to say the same thing in No Way Home, his cadence was very similar too and this design of the character was clearly based on Tobey. Coincidence
WAIT IVE PLAYED THIS BEFORE WTH
Tobey Maguire, James Franco, Felicity Jones and Samuel L. Jackson vs Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace, Dylan Baker, Paul Giamatti, Michael Mando and Jake Gyllenhaal
Spider-man: friends of yours venom?
Venom: well that was racist
I have Friend Or Foe on both 360 and PSP. While the PSP version omitted the double team moves and the roster is a bit different, it has new/different features and new characters that, IMHO, make it more enjoyable for me than the console version.
1) The levels in the PS2/360/Wii version can go on a bit TOO long dragging out the stages. The PSP version has the same levels but they've been completely redone design/layout wise and they're more "bite sized" which IMO works overall better in its favor as the flow is better.
2) Speaking of stages it has an all new exclusive level, The Undercity, so that's another plus.
3) As far as the roster goes in the PSP version it's a bit different as well. Sable, Scorpion, Lizard & Prowler from the PS2/360/Wii version are omitted in the PSP version. The trade off? You get Electro & Carnage as exclusive playable characters which is WAY better and more than makes up for the other 4.
4) While it has the same boss battles as the PS2/360/Wii version they have to be taken down differently in the PSP version and I enjoyed the boss battles in the portable version a bit more.
5) I also like the art design/style better in the PSP version within the menus and character select screen. The character portraits look sleeker, a bit more comic book'ish which I like.
I keep having on my ps2
I remember playing this😂
The Raimi designs confused me so much as a kid
Yo tengo el mismo juego
Man I loved this game
One of the most amazing game of Spider-Man.. but can someone what universe of spidy is this ?
WHERE DID THIS GAME GO
X4x7dn0MVjg&t=1m03s 1:03 ratchet and clank flip sound effect
The Green Goblin is voiced by Ghostface and Mojo Dojo
I got to say my favorite character in the game got to be the computer.
Watching NWH felt like this game honestly, most of us grew up with it, solid game tho.
I loved the character designs from this as a kid